Thursday, September 10, 2015

Halloween is Here...Well Almost!

Hello crafty friends!  Here today to share one of my first Halloween projects of the season.  Halloween cards and projects are my absolute favorite to create- I love the color combos- oranges, purples and blacks and all the spooky details.
So of course I was so excited to use the Halloween is Here stamp set from Paper Wings Productions.


The set includes five stamps and I was able to use three of them for this card. 


For those of you that follow my work- you know I LOVE to create my own backgrounds and rarely use patterned papers.  So this card was no exception; I created a stencil mono print  background on water color paper with a Crafter's Workshop stencil and distress inks.  The stamps were stamped in Archival black ink on paper that was covered with Distress inks and then a layer of Perfect Pearls- to give then some luster !


So stay tuned here to the PWP blog and on my blog for more fun Halloween projects to come!
PWP has more great Halloween stamps- be sure to check them out!





1 comment:

  1. That background is great! Love the sentiment reminds me of the Witch's Dance from Symphony Fantastique!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment