Friday, February 27, 2015

Distress Embossed Texture Paste Tutorial


Hello everyone! I am very excited to share with you my first ever video tutorial. I was playing in the studio with stencils and texture paste and decided to try using Distress Embossing Powder with the paste. The results were so cool- texture on texture! I have seen other artist's videos using embossing powder (like sparkle or glitter) with paste which inspired me to try this. This is my first video tutorial and I am still working out the details on camera position etc. Take a peek and leave a comment to let me know what you think of the video and the technique!
I hope you enjoy and try out the technique yourself! I will be posting some projects soon using the backgrounds I make in this video.
A big shout out to Ranger Ink and Tim Holtzfor their wonderful products and inspiration as well! 



2 comments:

  1. Good tutorial with some good tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, Pam! Personally I'm a craft video junkie; so I vote 'yes' make more videos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment