Friday, March 14, 2014

New Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer!!! I am in love!!!

OMG, just tried out the new Distress Marker Spritzer by Tim Holtz- I absolutely LOVE this tool.  It is so addicting.  I made two cards today while I was experimenting with the spritzer and stencils.  The first card I planned out in my head and the second came from the scrap paper I was using to practice - love when that happens.






On the first card I used the Tim Holtz burlap stencil, Distress markers, and the spritzer to create the rainbow bakcground.  Then I stamped the Paper Smooches "hello"  in archival black and outlined with a gel pen.   
I originally stamped the hello on white scrap and was testing the spritzer when I realized that it looked really cool and I used the heart spellbinders die to cut out the shape.  Used simple white cardstck for the background, embossed with the Darice hearts embossing folders for  a bit of texture. I added a simple red heart ribbon behind for another touch of color, matted with red cardstock to match!




1 comment:

Post a Comment